Maribel’s offers homely accommodation situated a few seconds from the 17th century old harbour and new marina and a 5 minutes level walk to Weymouth town, beach, and all amenities.
It’s a great base for those seeking a holiday, short break or business trip. You will find comfortable accommodation and a relaxed atmosphere
• Wi-Fi internet access
• Television with freeview in all rooms
• Hospitality Tray in all rooms
• Fridge in all rooms
• Hairdryer available
• Telephone available by arrangement
• Special diets (may incur additional charge) Please mention on booking
• Open at New Year
• Ground floor room with ensuite
• Own key to entrance and bedroom
• Children over 5 years welcome
• Clothes washing facilities available (a small charge is made)
• Ironing Service available on request for a small charge
• No Smoking throughout
From £58 per person per night based on a single.
From £60.00- £65.00 per room per night based on a double room.
From £75.00- £90.00 per room per night based on a family room.
Payment by Cash, Bacs or Cheque.
Late Availability/Special Offers
*DISCOUNTS ON 7 NIGHT OR OVER*
*SPECIAL RATES FOR CONTRACTORS*
It is positioned close to Weymouth railway station mainline (Waterloo), coach & bus routes, Pavilion Theatre and near ferry (Condor Ferry) and the Olympics 2012 sailing events venue! The Nature reserve and walking and cycle paths are also nearby.
Places to visit include Weymouth Sealife Adventure Park, Sandworld, Sandsfoot Castle and Northe Forte to name just a few.
Rate per person
Rate per room
: From £58
Business Breaks |
Cycling Friendly |
Parking | TV | Internet Access /Wi Fi | Garden/Seating Area | Tea / Coffee Making Facilities | En-Suite Facilities | Ground Floor Bedrooms |
for an explanation of ratings
28 Alma Road
Tel: 01305 781921
Contact Maribel's B&B
Please mention Bed and Breakfast Direct when replying to adverts.