Springwell Barn, Springwell Lane, Harefield, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire WD3 8UW, UK
01923 712 641
Single Occupancy £95
Double Occupancy £95 - £115
Springwell Barn is an exclusive bed & breakfast for the discerning traveller.
This gorgeous barn conversion is set in the Hertfordshire countryside. It is only a jiffy away from the M25 (London’s orbital motorway). The Metropolitan Line London underground service takes you into Central London in 35 minutes. It is also well placed for access to all of London’s airports.
Springwell Barn has a serene waterside location adjacent to the Grand Union Canal, River Colne, and is surrounded by weeping willows and wildlife reserve lakes.
There are two double en-suites. The Annexe is the largest suite and is separate to the rest of the house with its own private entrance and patio courtyard.
• En-suite shower room with huge fluffy towels
• King size bed
• Goose down duvet and pillows (non-allergenic on request)
• Egyptian cotton sheets
• Fully equipped kitchenette with hob, fridge and microwave
• Separate leather sofa seating area
• Sofa bed
• Free Wi-Fi
• TV and DVD player
• CD stereo
• Complimentary hot drinks with fresh milk (not silly little cartons)
• Private patio courtyard
• No smoking room
The little extras
• Borrow our mountain bikes or canoes
• In the summer, take out our rowing boat
• Have a bounce on the trampoline
• Take a picnic around the lakes
• DVD and CD library
• Bring your fishing rod and binoculars
• Feast on exquisite, high quality home-cooked food
• Veggie breakfast available (on request)
• Play pool
• Play table football
•• Or simply curl up with the papers in front of the fire
• Baby facilities available
£95 per night for Single occupancy
£105 per night for Double occupancy
£115 per night for Twin occupancy
£120 per night for Family occupancy
The Barn Room
£85 per night for Single occupancy
£95 per night for Double occupancy
Prices include a full English breakfast Monday – Friday and a self service continental breakfast at weekends.
Places to visit include the Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio, Chiltern Open Air Museum, Windsor Castle, Lego Land, Thorpe Park and Black Park to name just a few. Central London is easily accessible from Rickmansworth on the tube or train.
Children Welcome | Parking | Dvd Player | TV | Internet Access /Wi Fi | Garden/Seating Area | Tea / Coffee Making Facilities | En-Suite | Ground Floor Bedrooms